Mana LÄhui KÄnakaApril 16, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Mānoa Campus, Gartley Hall RM 103, 2430 Campus Rd Honolulu, HI 96822
Mana LÄhui KÄnaka
The University of Hawai`i at MÄnoa Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work, Dean Noreen Mokuau, the Ke AÊ»o Mau Program and its funders, HawaiÊ»i Pacific Foundation and the HMSA Foundation, are honored to host Dr. Kealoha Fox's public seminar, Mana LÄhui KÄnaka. Join us in person at the UH MÄnoa Campus, Gartley Hall rm 103 or online. Session held in Gartley Hall room 103, UH Manoa MBT SSW, 2430 Campus Rd.
Interested in attending in person or online, click the link below to RSVP/register. The link for online attendance will be shared upon completion of registration.
*This event is free and open to the public.
*Social Work CE's are available at no cost.
*Please review www.oha.org/mana prior to attendance specifically the introduction and chapter 4.
Crabbe, K, Fox. K., Coleman, H., Enos, M.D., Keahiolalo, K., Watkins-Victorino, L. & Hind, N.M. (2017). Mana LÄhui KÄnaka: Mai nÄ kÅ«puna kahiko mai a hiki i kÄ“ia wÄ. Honolulu, HI: Office of Hawaiian Affairs.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
1. Disseminate Mana LÄhui KÄnaka and provide an overview of the 5 year study;
2. Identify the strategy and approach to Mana LÄhui KÄnaka;
3. Provide examples that illustrate the major themes and findings;
4. Examine 3 essential questions related to the research inquiry:
What is mana?
How do we articulate the essence of mana in a contemporary era?
How do we access and cultivate the mana of our people?;
5. Provide prompts that will encourage attendees to participate in break-out conversations in order to bring forth participants own ideas to manifest mana within themselves, their families, and their regions.
Contact S. KukunaokalÄ Yoshimoto at email@example.com or (808) 838-9900 for general questions or to inquire about accessibility/accommodations
Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work , Mānoa Campus
Theresa Kreif, (808) 230-4806, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, April 16
A Tale of Two City Funds: American Cities Climate ChallengeMānoa Campus, 1601 East-West Road, John A. Burns Hall, Room 3121/3125 (3rd Floor)
WRRC/‘Ike Wai SeminarMānoa Campus, HIG 210
Ke Welo Mau Nei 2019Mānoa Campus, Sakamaki Hall, Room D101
Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)Honolulu Campus, 874 Dillinghan Blvd
East-West Toastmasters Leadership/Public Speaking Club MeetingMānoa Campus, Campus Center 309
Political Science Final OralMānoa Campus, Saunders 704
Teacher! Teacher!Mānoa Campus, UHM Architecture Auditorium
Law School Information SessionMānoa Campus, 2515 Dole Street, Seminar Room 4
Teacher! Teacher!Mānoa Campus, Architecture Auditorium, 2410 Campus Road, Honlulu
FOF Fourth General MeetingMānoa Campus, UH Manoa Hemenway Hall 204
FOF General MeetingMānoa Campus, UH Manoa Hemenway Hall 204
Mana LÄhui KÄnakaMānoa Campus, Gartley Hall RM 103, 2430 Campus Rd Honolulu, HI 96822
Reading by Stacey WaiteMānoa Campus, 410 Kuykendall Hall
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- MÄlama Project - Support Group
- Building Operator Certification Level I
- Honolulu Biennial 2019, To Make Wrong / Right / Now
- Beekeeping in the Tropics: Introduction to Honeybee Health and Management
- 2019 Summer Startup Launchpad Open Registration
- HI Pride Contest: Call for Entries
- 24th Annual TCC Worldwide Online Conference