Campus Center is the student union of the University of Hawai`i at Manoa.

The student union offers the university community and the public a wide variety of meeting, dining and entertainment options to enrich campus life and the educational experience. Campus Center, located in the heart of the University, strives to meet the co-curricular needs and interests of the University community by utilizing the Campus Center Complex (Campus Center and Hemenway Hall) as the primary venue for programs and events to create an environment where individuals can come and relax, study and be entertained or challenged. The Campus Center affects the quality of life on campus by the variety of co-curricular programs it provides. Please come and visit us!!!


Fall 2015

Holiday and Winterbreak Hours of Operation


Automatic UH ID "validation" for returning Fall UH Manoa students = no lines

Students will already have access to services without a physical validation print on their UH ID.  The card will work as long as you are registered and have no financial holds on your account. 

If you are a new student without a Manoa One Card UH ID, please go to the CC Ticket. Information and ID Office.  For RUSH WEEK, that's in teh Campus Center Ballroom.  Otherwise, the office at CC211.

Manoa One Card your UHM ID card

You will need your Manoa One Card to access priveleges on campus.  Use your card for access to the Warrior Recreation Center (WRC) and to attend Campus Center Board events such as concerts and other recreational/education events.  Use it for the library and to gain access to athletic games.  The Manoa One Card is also your ticket to dining - whether you are on a meal plan or just need a meal here or there. 

Eligibility is based on your registration for the semester and that you have no financial holds on your account.  That means you must meet your payment deadlines and clear all your holds.  Access to privileges will depend on your payment of the applicable student activity fee. Check your MyUH Portal for your eligibility for these student privileges

No more printed stamps as validation - access to privileges are now electronic.  If you already have a UH ID card - that will work.  You don't need to come for the stamp. 

If you need UPASS (which is the semester bus pass), you will still need to go to the CC Ticket, Information and ID office.  This is a sticker that is placed on your UH ID card.  Remember - the UPASS is non transferable (no giving to your friend, selling it, etc.)

For more information:  Manoa Onecard

For Faculty/Staff and Guest UH ID cards - please see your department representatives. 

Looking for a computer to register or pay your fees?  Need a place to rest with great views of the Campus Center Courtyard?  Campus Center Computer Lab and Lounge located on the 3rd floor is just the place for you. For more information:  Campus Center Computer Lab



Make the most of your UH ID card.  For all incoming students, faculty and staff, access your account online via eAccounts. 

Click here for the Manoa One Card page:

One stop shop for your meeting and event services - rooms, catering and technical support.  Reserve space for your special event online

Meeting and Event Services
>>Reserve Your Space Now





For other Campus Center Board programs: 

Campus Center Board Activities Council

Fall 2015 Events

12/3/15 - Relaxation Fair

12/4/15 Rockin' the Roots

12/13 - 12/18/15 - Cram Jam (for Finals!)



free counter with statistics