Teach classes, conduct meetings and advise students
online, from anywhere. DCDC offers BlackBoard Collaborate
virtual offices to UH faculty and staff.
VIDEOS Learn how UH Faculty and Staff are using Collaborate
- Your Own Virtual
- Present Content
- Conduct small
- Record sessions
and share them
- Get Help
and Tech Support
All that participants need is a link to your virtual office. 24/7 Access, no scheduling, no limits on size.
- Students connect with you and others
- Lecture while traveling
- Bring in guest lecturers
- Student Advising/Tutoring
- Online Interviews
- Faculty / Staff meetings
- Research Collaboration
- Online Conferences
Show slide presentations to all users with ease! With the drag-and-drop features, easily rearrange the order of your slides and edit them on the fly.
UNIQUE PRESENTATION FEATURES
- Shared Whiteboard: Show your work live on a whiteboard viewable by all participants
- Poll: Poll your students and graph their responses
- Web Tour: Show a website to all participants or give THEM the ability to share
- Application Sharing: Share any program on your computer or share your entire screen
- Each small group has the same full set of features as the main room: text chat, audio and a whiteboard that can then be shared with the larger group after the breakout session has concluded
- Assign a facilitator in each breakout room
- Circulate between groups to observe or participate
- Share recordings via email or post the link to your class site (such as Laulima!)
- Enable students to review lectures
- “Flipped Learning” – record a lecture beforehand, then use your live session for discussion
PRICING THROUGH DCDC
DCDC training and support included for all options below:
|price per vOffice (annual)|
|All faculty and Staff (over 20)||$199|
|20 vOffices (purchased together)||$299|
|5 virtual offices (purchased together)||$399|
|Individual virtual office||$499|
CUSTOM OPTION AVAILABLE
DCDC has a Collaborative package to fit your needs and
budget. Please contact us to discuss custom arrangements,
payment packages or to schedule a demo.
Please feel free to contact us by using our email form or by phone, (808) 956-3934.
Click on our Collaborate Support Page to view training videos, get recommendations for hardware and download guides.