> Participation Process
Round I Funded Projects
To participate in the Hawaii Course Redesign project:
- Register for and attend the Learning How to Redesign workshop to be held on Friday, November 18, 2005.
Prior to attending the workshop,
- Review the "Program in Course Redesign" powerpoint presented by Carol A. Twigg, Executive Director of the Center for Academic Transformation, to the UH community during September 2004.
- Review David Lassner's powerpoint presentation about the Hawaii Program
- Establish your Institutional Team and have as many of your team members register for the workshop.
- Identify the Course and Complete the Course Readiness Criteria - which will be due December 9, 2005
- Based on the responses to the Course Readiness Criteria, institutional team will be invited to participate in a second one-day workshop, "Planning for Redesign" conducted by the Center for Academic Transformation on February 3, 2006.
- Institutional teams that participate in the February 2006 workshop will be invited to submit a final project plan and grant proposal.