- Study Abroad Program. Contact Sarita Rai, PhD Director, Study Abroad Center, Phone: (808) 956-5143, Email: email@example.com. For a similar program in the Philippines, please visit Advanced Filipino Abroad Program. Please contact Prof. Ruth Mabanglo at (808) 956-5978 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and Dr. Teresita Ramos at (808) 956-8933 or email@example.com.
- Justice Ben Menor Scholarship and Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawai'i Scholarship. Contact Office of Multicultural Student Services, University of Hawai'i at Manoa, Student Services Center 309, 2600 Campus Road, Honolulu, HI 96822; Email Clement Bautista, Director; Phone: (808) 956-7348; Fax: (808) 956-8442.
- FLAS (Foreign Language and Area Studies Scholarship). Contact: Fellowship Coordinator, School of Pacific and Asian Studies, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Phone: (808) 956-2210, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OMSS Scholarship (formerly, Tuition Waiver). Contact Office of Multicultural Student Services, University of Hawai'i, SSC Rm. 309, 2600 Campus Road, Honolulu, Hawaii 96822, (808) 956-7348.
- Danny Kaleikini Kahala Hilton Scholarship. For undergraduate and graduate students majoring in a College of Arts and Humanities department). Contact College of Arts and Humanities, University of Hawai'i at Manoa, Hawai'i Hall 302, 2500 Campus Road, Honolulu, HI 96822; Phone: (808) 956-8900.
- Philippine Languages and Culture Club Scholarships, among them are the Filipino and Ilokano Scholarships. Contact the Department of Indo-Pacific Languages and Literatures, University of Hawai'i at Manoa, Spalding 464, 2540 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822; Phone: (808) 956-3562; Fax (808) 956-5978.
- Financial Aid Awards such as SEOG, ACG, SMART, TEACH, HSIG, including a Federal Work Study (FWS) for students with financial need to work and earn money while studying. Contact the Financial Aid Office, 2600 Campus Road, QLCSS Room 112, Honolulu, HI 96822. Phone: (808) 956-7251; Fax: (808) 956-3985.
For most scholarships offered at UH, contact the Office of Student Equity, Excellence and Diversity (SEED), University of Hawai'i at Manoa, 2600 Campus Road, Student Services Center Room 413, Honolulu, HI 96822; Phone: (808) 956-4642; Fax (808) 956-9240; Email: email@example.com. SEED coordinates various programs, including those for Native Hawaiians, Filipinos and other ethnic groups underrepresented in higher education, and academically talented students as well as under-prepared and disadvantaged students.