- Arts and Communication
Create and communicate messages through sight and sound
Use organized systems to solve problems
- Health Services
Deliver quality health care for a better future
- Industrial and Engineering Technology
Design and build solutions for growing communities
- Natural Resources
Build sustenance, stewardship and sustainability
- Public and Human Services
Gain interpersonal skills essential to working with and helping people
- CTE Performance Based Assessments
- Publications (Order Resources)
- Special Populations
- Articulation & Agreements (DCAPS)
Special Dates & Information
- The Career Pathways Handbook is currently being updated and is targeted for September 2014.
- Founders & Visionaries: Career Technical Education (Video)
- 2013 CTE Performance-Based Assessment
Photo Galley Now Updated.
- *If you would like to get your CTE Event, News, or Story posted, please contact us at ph.956-7461 or by email.