Outgoing NSE Students
Application deadline is March 1, 2018.
Students must be enrolled full-time at time of application and during exchange.
GPA of 2.5 on a 4.00 scale required.
Students must be in good financial, academic, and conduct standing.
- Review the Student Information at NSE.org.
- Visit the NSE Office at QLC #406B, 2600 Campus Rd.
- Submit the UHM NSE Application for Exchange (available from the NSE Office).
- Submit the application fee (check or money order payable to UHM NSE). A non-refundable fee of $200 is assessed at the time of application and provides eligibility for an academic year of exchange. If your exchange is less than one calendar year or declined, subsequent exchanges will require the fee if they occur within a new academic year.
- Include an unofficial transcript.
- Include a statement of personal goals and reasons for exchange participation (250 word essay).
- Include a letter of recommendation from a UHM staff or faculty member.