:: Elemntary French II
|Dates:||08/26/2013 - 12/20/2013|
A grade of "C" or higher in French 101 or satisfactory score on the language placement test, or instructor consent.
|Course Description:||FR 102 is a continuation of FR 101 with further development of basic French sentence structure, vocabulary, reading, oral and written communication skills and an enhanced appreciation of the cultures of French-speaking people.
|Textbooks:||Books may be purchased at the Kapiolani CC bookstore or ordered online at http://www.bookstore.hawaii.edu/uhkcc/home.aspx. If you do not have access to the Internet or unable to travel to the bookstore, you may also order by phone at 1-800-UHBOOKS
|Technical Requirements:||Here are some of the things I require for the French online course:
1. You must have high-speed internet access.
2. It is recommended you use Firefox as your browser.
3. You must have a microphone for your computer.
4. If you have a PC, you will need Quicktime for streaming the video clips. Mac users will already have Quicktime. Go to
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download to get a free download. Do not type your email address on the site. Just click on Free Download Now.
5. For listening to sound files, you may need to update your FlashPlayer.
You can see if you have the latest flash player update at this address:
To get the latest flash player, you must go to this address:
|Additional Notes:||This FR 101 class section (CRN 31776) is conducted on the Internet. For additional information please contact the instructor via email (email@example.com).|
|Updated:||Thursday, June 6, 2013 11:09:10|