The Internet allows students to take a course at home using a personal computer. Familiarity with using a computer and basic Internet skills (browsing, sending e-mail, saving/sending files) is required. Students must have a computer with Internet access. Depending on the online course, students may be required to log in at a specific day and time or at anytime. Students taking an online course should always contact their instructor after registration or prior to the first day of class to get detailed information regarding the course.
Minimum Computer Hardware/Software Requirements:
To be successful in this course, students must:
1) have full regular access to a computer and to the Internet;
2) have basic computer skills (opening, saving, renaming files);
3) be familiar with a standard word processor (MS Word, WordPerfect);
4) be proficient in navigating the World Wide Web and downloading files;
5) have a UH email address and know how to attach files to an email message.
Please contact the instructor via email (email@example.com) as soon as you register for this class.