The site is down daily
- Login requires faculty/staff UH username and password.
(The UH username is the part that precedes the ‘@hawaii.edu’ email address.)
Example: email@example.com, UH userame = john
- First-time users will be prompted to identify their Authorizer (UH username of Dept Chair, Dean, or Director) and their department/campus Fiscal (FO) code. Please be prepared with this info.
- Users must utilize the function keys, located at the top right corner of the each AiM screen, to navigate and save transactions. The AiM system will not recognize the Return/Enter key to execute a function.
- Some fields in AiM display the Zoom button next to a fillable field. This means a list of possible selections may be called up. Clicking on a selection will pre-fill the field. Example:
- Click on campus pages (above) for User Guides and other campus-specific information regarding work requests.
- The firstname.lastname@example.org email should be used for requesting technical AiM support only. Follow-up on work status directly with the respective campus office handling the request.
- Campuses such as UH Manoa, HCC, Maui College, and UH West Oahu use eFacilities AiM for services other than Facilities/O&M. Please inquire with respective campus for more information.
Non-traditional employees (RCUH, emergency, casual hires) may need further assistance setting up login privileges. Contact email@example.com for more information.