Environmental Health & Safety Office (EHSO)
This office works to promote safe campus environments through the development and administration of health and safety programs critical to the university experience. "Managing Safety through Cooperation" is our motto and group's mission.
We hope the information provided on this website is helpful.
- HazCom GHS/SDS Updates - December 2013 Deadline
- Requirements for the Shipment of Hazardous Materials
- EHSO Training Information (PDF)
- UHM Waste Disposal Guidelines (Manoa campus only)
- Information for New Principal Investigators, Faculty and Researchers
- Protocol for University Personnel in Handling an Outside Agency Inspection(PDF)
- Hurricane Info for Labs
- Reporting Illicit Storm Drain Discharges
- Concentrated Nitric Acid Security Program