This office works to promote safe campus environments through the development and administration of health and safety programs critical to the university experience. “Managing Safety through Cooperation” is our motto and group’s mission.
We hope the information provided on this website is helpful.
- Hoʻoponopono (UH Manoa Lab Safety Software System)
- EHSO Programs and Services Brochure
- Chemical and Physical Hazards Committee
- UHM DPS – Downloadable Emergency Response Guidebook
- HazCom GHS/SDS Updates – December 2013 Deadline
- Requirements for the Shipment of Hazardous Materials
- EHSO Training Information (PDF)
- Regulated Waste Disposal at UH Manoa – Guidance & References
- Information for New Principal Investigators, Faculty and Researchers
- Protocol for University Personnel in Handling an Outside Agency Inspection(PDF)
- Hurricane Info for Labs