- Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Procedures During Power Outages
- Emergency Chemical Spill Procedures
- Emergency Telephone Numbers
- Post near the laboratory or facility telephone.
Emergency Contact Door Sign
- Post on or near the main entrance of the laboratory or facility.
- NFPA Fire Diamond
- Download in Adobe Acrobat (Fill-in Format)
- For more information on the NFPA Fire Diamond and Hazard Identification Rating System, see the following link
- DANGER Sign
- Indicates immediate danger and that special precautions are necessary
- CAUTION Sign
- Warns against potential hazards or to caution against unsafe practices
- NOTICE Sign
- Used where there is a need for general instructions and suggestions relative to safety measures
- Emergency Shower Sign
- Used to identify location of Emergency Shower
- Emergency Eye Wash Sign
- Used to identify location of Emergency Eye Wash
- Emergency Shower & Eye Wash Sign
- Used to identify location of Emergency Shower and Eye Wash Combo Units
- Emergency Drench Hose Sign
- Used to identify location of Emergency Drench Hose (Flexible hose connected to a water supply and used to irrigate and flush eyes, face and body areas)
- Lab Refrigerator Sign: Store No Flammables or Food!
- To be posted on lab refrigerators that are not rated for storage of flammable liquids or food & drink.