Links to Emergency Services
The links below provide more information about health, civil, natural and other types of emergencies.
If there is a link that should be added, please let us know.
Agencies and Organizations
- Natural Hazards Hawaii
- Department of Health
- Department of Transportation
- Tsunami Information Center
- Central Pacific Hurricane Center
- Pacific Disaster Center
- U.S. Geological Survey Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- American Red Cross-Hawaii State Chapter
- Hawaii Sex Offenders Website
- Homeland Security
- Preparedness Information
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of State
Seasonal Influenza (Flu) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s flu update page includes the latest information and precautions.
Avian Flu The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s avian flu update page includes the latest information and precautions.
Identity theft Take protective measures against identity theft, including ordering free credit reports and checking for irregularities.
Personal safety Learn how to protect your personal safety with tips from UH Manoa Campus Security.