Full-text content of many Environmental Center Special Reports is available through ScholarSpace, an open-access, digital institutional repository for the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
A browser for these reports is available at http://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10125/1679.
A global search tool for ScholarSpace is available at http://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/.
All reports are also available for reading at the Environmental Center, and copies may be available upon request.
- SR:0059 Miller J, Rappa P, Ludwig N, Kobayashi J. 2001. Pollution prevention (P2) information center for islands: final report - volume I (report) and volume II (database file of references)
- SR:0058 Miller JN, Rappa PJ, Smith DA, Hui K. 2000. Erosion mitigation at Fort Hase Beach and at Pyramid Rock recreational areas.
- SR:0057 Miller, Jacquelin N., and Rappa, Peter J. 1997. Technical Assistance in Regulated Industries in Hawaii EPCRA Section 313. Final Report. ___ p. (in preparation)
- SR:0056 Miller, Jacquelin N., and Rappa, Peter J. 1997. Toxics Substances Control Act (Section 10) Development and Presentation of Training Workshops. Final Report. ____ p. (in preparation)
- SR:0055 Miller JN, Ludwig NA, Skeele M. 1997. Greenhouse gas reduction strategy for Hawai'i phase II: forecasts and mitigation options for non-energy emission sources.
- SR:0054 Miller JN, Morrow J, Ewald V, Ludwig N. 1997. Inventory of non-energy sources of greenhouse gas emissions in Hawaii phase I.
- SR:0053 Miller JN, Krock HJ, Smith D, Grandelli P. 1996. Inventory of formerly used defense sites - site 3a no. H09HI0467 and site 3 no. H09HI0466.
- SR:0052 Miller, Jacquelin N., Kodipyaka, Vedprakish, and Ludwig, Noel. 1996. Fate and Transport of Contaminants in Soils and Groundwaters of Hawaii. Final Report. ____ p.
- SR:0051 Miller, Jacquelin N., Nagatani, Patricia, Sharma, Sanjeev, and Stevens, Adrian, 1993. Environmental Review of Hazardous Wastes at Ten Federal Facilities Within the State of Hawaii. Final Report, 41 p.
- SR:0050 Rappa PJ, Miller JN, Pangelinan AA. 1992. Workshops on the identification, use and evaluation of mitigative measures in environmental impact assessment.
- SR:0049 Miller, Jacquelin N., and Chan Hui, Sonia. 1992. Hazardous Substances Stored in Hawaii: A CAMEO-Based Public Interactive Program. ____ p.
- SR:0048 Miller, Jacquelin N.; Grannis, William E.; et al. 1992. Environmental Review and Analysis of Federal Hazardous Waste Facilities Within the State of Hawaii. Final Report. ____ p.
- SR:0047 Harrison JT, Kinzie RA III, Smith GC, Tamaru PY, Heacock D, Honigman L, Newman A, Parrish JD, Kido M. 1991. Baseline studies of the Hanalei River estuary, Kauai.
- SR:0046 Rappa PJ, Miller JN, Cook CD. 1991. EIS System 1991 - introduction, table of contents; the Hawaii EIS system, NEPA, and EIS systems of other states, administrative aspects of the Hawaii state EIS system, the multiple screening process, preparation, other relevant issues and summary and conclusions.
- SR:0045 Miller, Jacquelin N.; Rappa, Peter J.; et al. 1989. Environmental Impact Assessment Review Process and Techniques for Insular Environmental Management. ____ p.
- SR:0044 Miller JN, Armann SS, Chan-Hui SSC, Chiang J. 1989. Ecologically sensitive wetlands on Maui: groundwater protection strategy for Hawaii. Honolulu (HI).
- SR:0043 Miller JN, Armann SS, Chan-Hui SSC, Chiang J. 1989. Ecologically sensitive wetlands on Oahu: groundwater protection strategy for Hawaii.
- SR:0042 Cox DC. 1989. Reflection of seismic risk in the Honolulu building code.
- SR:0040 Cox, Doak C. 1987. Tsunami Casualties and Mortality in Hawaii. 55 p.
- SR:0039 Cox DC. 1986. Frequency distributions of earthquake intensities on Oahu, Hawaii.
- SR:0038 Cox, Doak C. 1986. Earthquakes Felt on Oahu, Hawaii and Their Intensities. 120 p.
- SR:0037 Cox DC. 1986. Frequency distributions of earthquake intensities on Oahu, Hawaii.
- SR:0036 Cox, Doak C. 1986. The Oahu Earthquake of June 1948, Associated Shocks, and the Hypothetical Diamond Head Fault. 32 p.
- SR:0035 Cox, Doak C. 1985. Approximate Relationship of Intensity to Magnitude and Hypocentral Distance for Hawaiian Earthquakes. 23 p.
- SR:0034 Cox DC. 1985. The Lanai earthquake of February 1871.
- SR:0033 Cox DC. 1985. Volcanic activity, tidal waves, and other marine disturbances in Hawaii, September - December 1903.
- SR:0032 Cox DC. 1983. Hurricane Iwa experience and coastal flood hazard estimation in Hawaii.
- SR:0031 Drigot DC, IS 489 Environmental Practicum Students, Seto MB. 1982. Ho'ona'auao no Kawai Nui (educating about Kawai Nui) - a multi-media educational guide.
- SR:0030 Miller JN, Walters JF. 1983. Zooplankton populations and water chemistry from a shallow (4.3 m) and deep (600 m) pumped water discharge, Keahole, Hawaii.
- SR:0029 Miller, Jacquelin N., and Walters, John F. 1983. Zooplankton Populations and Water Chemistry from a Shallow (4.3m) and Deep (600m) Pumped Water Discharge, Keahole, Hawaii. UH Sea Grant Report. ____ p.
- SR:0028 Miller, Jacquelin N.; Kawamura, Garet; and Simpliciano, Adelina. 1982. Hawaii Environmental Impact Statement Bibliographic Data Base, Update, 1982. ____ p.
- SR:0027 Miller, Jacquelin N., and Miller, Joyce. 1980. The Hawaii State Environmental Laws and Regulations, Vol. I Update. ____ p.
- SR:0026 Cox DC. 1980. Stream-flow effects of proposed diversion Hanawi Stream, Nahiku, East Maui.
- SR:0025 Cox DC. 1980. Japanese tsunamis in Hawaii - a preliminary report. Honolulu (HI): Environmental Center, University of Hawaii.
- SR:0024C Martin, Robert, and Miller, Jacquelin N. _____. The Hawaii State Environmental Impact Statement Bibliographic Data Base Users Manual. 97 p.
- SR:0024B Rappa PJ, Simpliciano AA, Cox DC, Miller JN. 1979. The Hawaii state environmental impact statement bibliographic data base project: final report.
- SR:0024A Rappa, Peter J.; Simpliciano, Adelina; Cox, Doak C.; and Miller, Jacquelin N. 1979. The Hawaii State Environmental Impact Statement Bibliographic Data Base. 390 p.
- SR:0023 Chave KE, Miller JN. 1978. Baseline Studies and Evaluation of the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Characteristics of Nearshore Dredge Spoil Disposal - Final Summary, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- SR:0022 Chave KE, Miller JN. 1978. Baseline studies and evaluation of the physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of nearshore dredge spoil disposal, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii: Part C: long-term effects of dumping: monitoring studies; final report.
- SR:0021 Cox DC. 1974. The locus of tsunami runup frequency distribitutions.
- SR:0020 Cox DC. 1978. Frequency distributions of tsunami runups in Hawaii.
- SR:0019A Cox DC, Rappa PJ, Miller JN. 1978. EIS system 1978 - summary and conclusions.
- SR:0019 Cox DC, Rappa PJ, Miller JN. 1978. EIS system 1978 - table of contents, introduction, major aspects of the state EIS system and associated issues, relation of state EIS System to other EIS systems in Hawaii, the rold of the EIS system in environmental management, overall appraisal of the EIS system, references and appendices.
- SR:0018 Chave KE, Miller JN. 1977. Baseline studies and evaluation of the physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of nearshore dredge spoil disposal, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii: Part B: immediate effects of dumping: monitoring studies; final report.
- SR:0017 Chave KE, Miller JN. 1977. Baseline studies and evaluation of the physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of nearshore dredge spoil disposal, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii: Part A: Baseline studies, investigation and selection of a suitable dredge spoil site; final report.
- SR:0016A Cox, Doak, C.; Miller, Jacquelin N.; and Shinsato, Claire. 1976. The Hawaii State Environmental Laws and Regulations, Volumes I & II. ____ p.
- SR:0016 Cox DC, Miller JN, Walters J, Foong-Fan P. 1976. Improvement of the Ala Wai canal.
- SR:0015 Burhans, Daniel, et al. 1977. Bibliography, Social and Natural Environment. 7 p.
- SR:0014 Cox DC. 1977. Tsunami hazard at proposed sites for Kalaupapa infirmary, Molokai.
- SR:0013 Cox DC. 1977. The costs of tsunami false alarms in Hawaii.
- SR:0012 Johnson JM, Dollar AM. 1971. Mirex monitoring in Hawaii -- 1973-74, final report.
- SR:0011 Cox, Doak C; Bevenue, Arthur; Okubo, Watson; and Dollar, Alexander. 1973. Mirex Monitoring in Hawaii. Final Report: 1972-73. 51 p.
- SR:0010 Cox DC. 1976. Applicability of the EIS system to university research projects.
- SR:0009 Cox DC, Bartram P, Holt S. 1975. Special management area boundaries and guidelines under the Shoreline Protection Act.
- SR:0008A Johnson NM, Miller JN. 1974. A critique of selected environmental-related legislation passed during the 1974 session of the Hawaii state legislature.
- SR:0008 Cox, Doak C. 1973. Environmental Rationale for Exempting Open-Ocean Discharges from Pacific Islands from Secondary-Treatment Requirement for Municipal Wastewaters. 3 p.
- SR:0007 Johnson, Jerry M. 1972. Observations and Recommendations in Relation to Pollution in Hanamaulu Watershed and Bay. 3 p.
- SR:0006 Johnson, Jerry M. 1971. Environmental Center Task Force Staff Paper Concerning Manoa Campus Health and Safety Problems. 11 p.
- SR:0005 Cox, Doak C. 1971. The Meaning of "Best Practicable Treatment or Control" in the Hawaii Water Quality Standards. 2 p.
- SR:0004 Johnson, Jerry M., and Webb, Sydney. 1971. Aerosol Hazards from Sewage Treatment Plants. 2 p.
- SR:0003 : Cox DC, Lau SL, Craven JP. 1971. Detergent phosphates in Hawaii.
- SR:0002 Air Pollution Task Force, Environmental Center, University of Hawaii. 1971. Recommended air quality standards for Hawaii.
- SR:0001 Cox DC. 1970. Establishment of a University of Hawaii Environmental Center.
University of Hawaii |