|Business/Fiscal Office Groups are Defined in Profiler
The following apply:
- Business Office Groups are based on the department's FO Code.
- If you are a Lead FO and a new group must be established, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are two ways users may be added to a Business Office Group:
- By FO Code
- By UH Username (for users who aren't assigned to an FO Code but have fiscal authority)
- If you need to be added to a specific Business Office Group, contact the Fiscal Administrator of that dept. (revised 4/8/2014)
- Each travel document is associated with a Business Office, so you will have access to all travel documents for
the Business Office(s) you are a member of. Users *may* belong to more than one Business Office.
- Anyone can view Business Office Groups in Profiler.