Accepting Your Award Offer
Your Award Offer is valid for 30 days. Anything not accepted within 30 days of the initial Award Offer is subject to cancellation. Loans, even if Accepted, will not disburse until loan requirements are complete. You may accept the loans now but request in writing to cancel the loan before disbursement each semester.
- Login to https://myuh.hawaii.edu
If this is your first time using MyUH Services, click on https://www.hawaii.edu/username/
- Click on the "View My Financial Aid" link.
(Please note, the location of the Financial Aid link may not be the same on your page)
- Click on "My Overall Financial Aid Status".
- Select your aid year. Click "Submit".
- Click on "Awarded" in the "My Overall Financial Aid Status" screen.
- Click on "Terms and Conditions".
- Review the Terms and Conditions. Once you review and understand the Terms and Conditions, click on the "Accept" box.
- Click on "Accept Award Offer":
Viewing Active Messages
- If you have active messages from Financial Aid Services, you will see the link in your "My Overall Financial Aid Status" Screen:
Reminder: It is your responsibility to periodically check student requirements and active messages for any updates to your financial aid status. All correspondence will be done via your hawaii.edu email account.