Completing the Loan Process
- Login to https://myuh.hawaii.edu
If this is your first time using the MyUH Portal, click on "Get a UH Username"
- Click on the "Financial Aid" link.
- Click on "My Overall Financial Aid Status".
- Select your aid year. Click "Submit".
- Click on the links under "Unsatisfied Requirements" for more information on satisfying this requirement.
NOTE: Only ONE Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) for the Subsidized/Unsubsidized student loans are needed at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. If you do not complete the processes with the Federal Direct Program, your loans will not be disbursed. Parents must complete a separate Parent PLUS MPN for the PLUS loan.
- The links will take you to https://studentloans.gov . Click on the "Log In" button and log in with your FSA ID.
*If you are experiencing problems, please contact Customer Support at 1-(800)-557-7394.
Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan information can be found here.
PLUS Loan information can be found here.