Special Circumstances

Requesting Changes to Financial Aid

If you would like to make any changes to your financial aid, you may submit a petition or send an email to Financial Aid Services at finaid@hawaii.edu. Please include your name and student ID number in your correspondence. In your written request to re-evaluate your financial aid, make sure to include a detailed explanation of your situation and specific changes you would like made to your awards.

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Please refer to the information in the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy section of this website.

Study Abroad

If you are accepted into a Study Abroad or International Exchange program at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, your financial aid budget/award will be revised after the Study Abroad Center (SAC) or Mānoa International Echange (MIX) Office provides Financial Aid Services with the program costs and confirms your acceptance into the program.

Leaving UH

Please refer to the information in the Withdrawal Policy section of this website.