Setting up a mini-blog is relatively simple. Here's what you need to do to get started with making new posts:
- Login to the MODx Control Panel.
- Create a new Webuser by clicking the Users > Manage web users link.
- Make sure to check the Site Admins Webuser Group at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the login page and login using this newly created Webuser information.
- You should now notice a new Add a Blog Entry menu item that automatically appeared under the Blog Page link in the right column.