1. Please submit your video projects to:
Video Production & Distribution Group
1122 Mapunapuna Street, Suite 201
Honolulu, HI 96819
2. Submission Dates: Send in video projects twice a year on or before the following dates:
3. Send in your best work –especially if they have won any recognition or awards.
4. Include a Submission Form with each video.
5. Format submission may be on DVD, Flash Drive or upload – see Video Submission Form for details. Be sure to list all the titles and TOTAL RUNNING TIME.
Label your dvd case:
Title of Video
TRT: (total running time)
School’s Name, Grade or Level, Teacher’s Name
7. Minutes of production time for submission:
·$1000 – $1499 awards -10 minutes of student/school based programming
·$1500 – $1999 awards -15 minutes of student/school based programming
·$2000 – $2499 awards -20 minutes of student/school based programming
·$2500 – $3000 awards -25 minutes of student/school based programming
8. Check your audio levels. Be sure they are consistent, not too loud or too low.
9. Submit only copyright free music.
Thank you for your help in following this format, it will help us keep track of the incoming projects. If you have any questions, please call David Smith, Ph: 837-8004 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.