- works with policymakers to identify what information
- reviews, collects and distributes information on
existing research on issues relevant to Hawai'i.
- provides a concise, objective, independent analysis
- provides timely, targeted, interpreted data, briefings
and testimony for policymakers.
- maintains a website with links to cutting-edge research
- commissions a range of policy briefs, articles, studies
and reports that generate new knowledge and insights that inform policy
- conducts, facilitates, and participates in educational
forums and workshops.
- initiates research on emerging and enduring issues
that affect the quality of schools and the quality of learning.