Dictionaries & Glosssaries
Chemical & Drug Databases
- MEDLINE search via National Library of Medicine's PubMed search engine
Self Instructional Resources from the National Library of Medicine
- NLM Gateway A single Web interface that searches multiple NLM retrieval systems
- AGRICOLA database, National Agricultural Library, search for books or journal article citations
- AIDSLINE no longer available as a separate database.
Search MEDLINE and limit to AIDS subset for latest citations
Search NLM Gateway for AIDS Meeting Abstracts; choose meeting abstracts from retrieval
- CHID Online (Combined Health Information Database)
- International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements (IBIDS) database from the National Institutes of Health and Food and Nutrition Information Center of the National Agricultural Library
- Native Hawaiian Health Database Native Hawaiian Center for Excellence, School of Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- POPLINE , database on reproductive health Johns Hopkins Center for Communications Programs
- TOXLINE search via TOXNET
- Aloha United Way 211 This local database is a good starting place to look for local service providers and support groups.
- Clinical Trials ClinicalTrials.gov provides the public current information about clinical research studies
- DIRLINE A directory of associations and agencies from the National Library of Medicine
- Fedworld links to Federal Agencies
- To view and print files, you need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a free Reader by clicking on the "Get Acrobat" icon. This will link you to the Adobe web site, where step-by-step instructions are available.