|UHRPT.A1001||Transfer Course Lookup||Transfer course equivalency rules by transfer institution SBGI code||Registrars and individuals who work on course articulation|
|UHRPT.I2001||Control Report Log||Displays status of ODS daily refresh process and scheduled freeze events||Report Developers|
|UHRPT.I3001||Enrollment by Semester (Slice in Time Data)||Enrollment data with selected demographics and ability to drill down||All users with any reporting role|
|UHRPT.I3500||Title III - Degrees and Certificates Earned||Degrees and Certificates earned by degree level with ability to set Native Hawaiian population for Title III reporting||Title III Coordinators|
|R3024||RPALDSB by Date||Report selects records in RPALDSB by Check Date. Note: Reports that require real time data such as this one are in database=UH.||Financial Aid Officers|
Request access by submitting the following form:
ODS Access Request Form [ pdf ]
How To Set-up a Connection to Discoverer Reports
- Enable Cookies
- Cookies settings can be accessed in Internet Explorer, by selecting Internet Options from Tools, then clicking on the Privacy tab.
- Cookies settings can be accessed in Firefox, by selecting Tools >> Options, then clicking on the Privacy tab.
- Create a Connection
- Go to the Oracle Discoverer Viewer website at http://rpt15.its.hawaii.edu/discoverer/viewer
- Select OracleBI Discoverer in the Connect To drop-down field.
- In the User Name field, enter UH username.
- In the Password field, enter ODS password.
- In the Database field, enter ODS30.
- In the End User Layer field, enter UHRPT for system reports; CMPRPT for campus reports.
- Click the Go button to complete the connection.
Tips For Viewing Discoverer Reports
- Each workbook can have many worksheets.
- In order to view certain data in a worksheet it may necessary to fill in parameters which tell the report which data are requested for viewing.
- Data can be exported to spreadsheet applications, e.g., Excel, Lotus 1-2-3.
- Some reports include drill down capabilities to get to more detailed data.
- Some reports may take a while to run, in some cases up to 8 minutes or more.