Forms Submitted to USCIS

Forms I-102, I-539, and I-765 are commonly used by F1/F2 and J1/J2 students/dependents.

This simple chart shows the fees (beginning November 23, 2010) and addresses to which to send these forms after ISS review.

Always consult an ISS advisor before submitting any forms to USCIS. For more detailed information and instructions on all USCIS forms, go to