- Download Application (CLOSED)
Deadline for Academic Year 2014-2015: February 14, 2014 (CLOSED)
***Recipients will be notified at the end of March.
International Undergraduate Student Scholarship (IUSS)
Purpose: The International Undergraduate Student Scholarship encourages the recruitment and retention of high-achieving international undergraduate degree-seeking students at UH Manoa and serves the strategic and diversity goals of the university.
Award: $10,000 per academic year ($5,000 per semester, fall and spring), renewable based on continuing eligibility. Applied directly toward UH Manoa tuition and fees only. Cannot be applied to enrollment in other UH campus courses. No cash awards. For more information, read Terms of Award.
- All applicants: Undergraduate students who hold or will hold the F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Continuing Undergraduate UHM Student: GPA 3.5 cumulative at UHM
- New Transfer*: GPA 3.5 cumulative or equivalent from recognized U.S./foreign institution
- New Freshmen*: SAT 1550 or ACT 23 composite or GPA 3.5 cumulative at high school
*New transfer/freshmen must submit an admission application to UHM prior to applying for this scholarship. Second bachelor's degree applicants and non-degree students (for example, students from other schools here on exchange programs) are NOT eligible.