Resolved Maintenance: UH System: Scheduled Banner Outage for Upgrades/Maintenance (Sep 16)
Maintenance completed at 09/18/2017 06:00am.
To our Banner User Community,
Please be advised that select Banner services will not be available from 1pm Saturday, Sept 16 to 6am Monday, Sept 18, 2017.
Specific tasks at MyUH, which includes:
- STAR GPS Registration
- View My Final Grades for the Term
- Faculty Services Menu
o Final Grading
o Advisee Listing
o Summary Class List
o Registration Overrides
- Student Services Menu
- View Holds on My Record
- Pay Tuition & Fees
- Pay Tuition & Fees (Authorized User Login)
- Designate an Authorized User
- Enroll in Payment Plan
- Enroll in Direct Deposit eRefunds (students only)
- Faculty & Staff Waiver
- View My Financial Aid Information
- View/Print 1098-T Tax Form & Information
- Designate a Spouse or Domestic Partner for Tuition Waiver
- Class Availability
- Banner Student Information System (SIS)
Forms (for Banner access)
Reports (Oracle & Discoverer)
o UH email & calendar
What will be happening during this outage:
Updates will be made to Banner General, Student, Accounts Receivable, and Financial Aid.
This information will be posted on:
· Each affected MyUH task (https://myuh.hawaii.edu) as identified above during the duration of the outage
· The ITS website http://www.hawaii.edu/its under "Status" or along the right column. Once completed, it will indicate [RESOLVED].
If you have any questions, please email ITS help desk services at email@example.com.
Maintenance begins at 09/16/2017 01:00pm and ends at 09/18/2017 06:00am.
Posted 09/12/2017 07:37am.