Maintenance completed at 12/11/2017 12:01am.
Select Banner services will not be available from 4:00 pm, December 8 (Friday) to 12:01 am, December 11 (Monday).
- Specific tasks at MyUH, which includes:
- STAR GPS Registration
- View My Final Grades for the Term
- Faculty Services Menu
- Final Grading
- Advisee Listing
- Summary Class List
- Registration Overrides
- Student Services Menu
- View Holds on My Record
- Pay Tuition & Fees
- Pay Tuition & Fees (Authorized User Login)
- Designate an Authorized User
- Enroll in Payment Plan
- Enroll in Direct Deposit eRefunds (students only)
- Faculty & Staff Waiver
- View My Financial Aid Information
- View/Print 1098-T Tax Form & Information
- Designate a Spouse or Domestic Partner for Tuition Waiver
- Class Availability
- Banner Student Information System (SIS)
- Online Application
- Resource 25
- Forms (for Banner access)
- Reports (Oracle & Discoverer)
- UH email & calendar
What will be happening during this outage:
All students who have not paid or enrolled in the payment plan will have their registrations cancelled.
This information will be posted on:
- Each affected MyUH task (https://myuh.hawaii.edu) as identified above
- The ITS website http://www.hawaii.edu/its under "Status" or along the right column. Once completed, it will indicate [RESOLVED].
If you have any questions, please email ITS help desk services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintenance begins at 12/08/2017 04:00pm and ends at 12/11/2017 12:01am.
Posted 12/04/2017 10:07am.