Resolved Maintenance: UH System: Scheduled Banner Outage for Year-End Fiscal Maintenance (Jun 30)
Maintenance completed at 07/01/2018 05:00pm.
Select Banner services will not be available from 8:00 am on Saturday, June 30, 2018 (HST) until 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 1, 2018 (HST).
Unavailable services during this outage:
Specific tasks at MyUH, which includes:
- STAR GPS Registration
- View My Final Grades for the Term
- Faculty Services Menu
o Final Grading
o Advisee Listing
o Summary Class List
o Registration Overrides
- Student Services Menu
- View Holds on My Record
- Pay Tuition & Fees
- Pay Tuition & Fees (Authorized User Login)
- Designate an Authorized User
- Enroll in Payment Plan
- Enroll in Direct Deposit eRefunds (students only)
- Faculty & Staff Waiver
- View My Financial Aid Information
- View/Print 1098-T Tax Form & Information
- Designate a Spouse or Domestic Partner for Tuition Waiver
- Class Availability
- Banner Student Information System (SIS)
Forms (for Banner access)
Reports (Oracle & Discoverer)
• UH email & calendar
What will be happening during this outage:
During this downtime, the scheduled Banner year-end fiscal maintenance activities will take place.
This information will be posted at:
• Each affected MyUH task (https://myuh.hawaii.edu) as identified above during the duration of the outage
• The ITS website http://www.hawaii.edu/its under "Status" or along the right column. Once completed, it will indicate [RESOLVED].
Please email the ITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Maintenance begins at 06/30/2018 08:00am and ends at 07/01/2018 05:00pm.
Posted 06/26/2018 10:01am.