Resolved Maintenance: UH System: Scheduled Banner Outage (Disenrollment of Fall 2018 Student Registration and Maintenance) (Aug 10)
Maintenance completed at 08/11/2018 12:01am.
Select Banner services will not be available from 4:00pm (HST), August 10 (Friday) to 12:01am August 11 (Saturday).
Specific tasks at MyUH, which includes:
- STAR GPS Registration
- View My Final Grades for the Term
- Faculty Services Menu
o Final Grading
o Advisee Listing
o Summary Class List
o Registration Overrides
- Student Services Menu
- View Holds on My Record
- Pay Tuition & Fees
- Pay Tuition & Fees (Authorized User Login)
- Designate an Authorized User
- Enroll in Payment Plan
- Enroll in Direct Deposit eRefunds (students only)
- Faculty & Staff Waiver
- View My Financial Aid Information
- View/Print 1098-T Tax Form & Information
- Designate a Spouse or Domestic Partner for Tuition Waiver
- Class Availability
- Banner Student Information System (SIS)
Forms (for Banner access)
Reports (Oracle & Discoverer)
o UH email & calendar
What will be happening during this outage:
All students who have not paid or enrolled in the payment plan will have their registrations cancelled.
This information will be posted on:
• Each affected MyUH task (https://myuh.hawaii.edu) as identified above
• The ITS website http://www.hawaii.edu/its under "Status" or along the right column. Once completed, it will indicate [RESOLVED].
If you have any questions, please email ITS help desk services at email@example.com.
Maintenance begins at 08/10/2018 04:00pm and ends at 08/11/2018 12:01am.
Posted 08/08/2018 07:39am.