CKS Scholarships

SPAS Scholarships


 Application Forms




Home> Academic> Scholarship Information > Application Forms



Scholarship Application Forms




The Center for Korean Studies Scholarships: General Application

(Use this form for CKS Graduate, Undergraduate, Donald C. W. Kim, Herbert H. Lee, N. H. Paul Chung, and Yong-Min scholarships)

Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2008

Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2008

  • It is now possible to apply for all CKS-administered scholarships using a single general scholarship form that can be downloaded here. After completing the application, print it out and submit it for review along with the other required documents noted at the bottom of the form. If you do not have Abobe Acrobat Reader to open an application, please visit the following link to dowload one free.

  • YONG-MIN ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP: Please note that students requesting travel funding must also submit a travel funding application to the UH Graduate Student Organization (GSO) located in Hemenway 212. At the time you submit your CKS Graduate Scholarship application, you must also include a copy of your application for travel funding submitted to the GSO.
  • If you are applying for more than one type of scholarship, you DO NOT have to send separate transcripts for each application. You SHOULD, however, note the scholarships for which you are applying, i.e., DONALD KIM, HERBERT H. LEE, and CKS GRADUATE or CKS UNDERGRADUATE scholarships by checking the appropriate box on the general application form.
  • Please note that there is a separate application form for the FOREIGN LANGUAGE & AREA STUDIES [FLAS] FELLOWSHIPS. Application forms for KOREA FOUNDATION awards should be obtained from the Korea Foundation Web site (