Rich Gazan, co-chair
Péter Jacsó, co-chair
Michael-Brian Ogawa, student rep
Matt Brown, student rep
Shavonn Matsuda, student rep
Kapena Shim, student rep
Responsibilities of the Committee as a whole:
- Accomplish tasks assigned to the LIS Curriculum Committee in the current LIS Program Strategic Plan.
- Provide recommendations to the LIS faculty for new courses as well as well as deletions and modifications to the curriculum.
- Review and update documents and forms relating to the LIS curriculum as requested by the LIS faculty and chair.
- Invite student participation in curriculum-related issues and topics.
- Serve as a communication link between the LIS student body and the Committee.
- Gather information about students' concerns regarding the curriculum and introduce these concerns to the Committee.
- Work with the faculty members on the Committee to accomplish tasks. This might include reviewing materials and providing feedback.