Our students are the heart and soul of the LIS Program - a lively, caring and intellectually stimulating group of men and women from richly diverse professional and personal backgrounds. We invite you to learn more about them in our ePortfolio directory as well as from our alumni profiles page.
Prospective students are encouraged to look through the entire site to get information on the LIS Program and Hawaii, but may be particularly interested in:
- Admissions - Information about admissions criteria and application procedures
- The LIS Program - All about the LIS Program, requirements, and admissions
- The Aloha Guide - a brief introduction to living in Honolulu
- Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Tuition - Information about paying for your education (the tuition link will take you out of this site)
- Housing and Hawaii Residency - Living in Honolulu (these links will take you out of this site)
- Course Descriptions - All the courses offered by the LIS Program
Alumni may be interested in the alumni website, the alumni blog (off site), and the alumni profiles (off site) page. Graduated students can sign up for the alumni email list by following the instructions on this page.