Our students are the heart and soul of the LIS Program – lively, caring and diverse people who take many paths to the same goal: connecting people with information.
Current students can find information about courses, class schedules, financial aid and scholarships, as well as the oral exams and more in various places throughout the site.
Prospective students are encouraged to look through the entire site to get information on the LIS Program and Hawaii, but may be particularly interested in:
- Admissions - Information about admissions criteria and application procedures
- The LIS Program – All about the LIS Program, requirements, and admissions
- The Aloha Guide – A brief introduction to living in Honolulu
- Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Tuition – Information about paying for your education (the tuition link will take you out of this site)
- Housing and Hawaii Residency – Living in Honolulu (these links will take you out of this site)
- Course Descriptions – All the courses offered by the LIS Program