COSTS: Registration, $275; Hotel, $159 per night.
REGISTRATION LIMIT: 200 participants
APPLYING TO ATTEND: The application process is over.REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. Between January 18, (9:00AM Hawaii Standard Time) and January 19 (9:00AM Hawaii Standard Time), complete the online application form. The form will be available online at http://www.hawaii.edu/loex/, starting
January 18, (9:00AM Hawaii Standard Time).
2. By January 26, you will receive an e-mail updating you on your application status. Successful applicants will receive an attachment containing a registration form (a form fillable PDF).
3. By February 2, you must submit your completed registration form online to Vicky Lebbin at email@example.com. Do not include payment for the conference until you have received confirmation from Vicky Lebbin on the precise amount you must pay.
3. By February 8, you will receive an e-mail from Vicky Lebbin detailing the precise amount you must pay. The email will also provide you with the information you need to reserve rooms at the Fairmont Orchid at the Loex of the West 2006 rate. Furthermore, the email will provide you with updates on the tours (whether or not we obtained the necessary numbers or whether or not they sold out).
4. By February 15, you must make your hotel reservations with the Fairmont Orchid. After Vicky Lebbin has provided you with room clearance (she will do this by February 8), you must call the hotel, the Fairmont Orchid, with a credit card to guarantee your reservation.
Note, you will be unable to make hotel reservations at the Loex of the West rate until you receive a confirmation from Vicky.
5. By February 28, 2006, your payment must be postmarked and sent to Vickery Lebbin via postal service. We are unable to accept electronic payment or credit card payment. Payment finalizes your registration.
6. By March 6, Wait Listed applicants will receive an update on their status.