How to ApplyApplications for Fall 2015 Admission are now closed. Please check back again in September for Fall 2016.
1. Students must apply for admission to the Office of Graduate Education at the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa campus before December 31 to enroll for the following August.
- Online Application
- Send Transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS exam scores to the Graduate Education office
- Address: Office of Graduate Education, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2540 Maile Way, Spalding Hall 353, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Email: email@example.com
2. Submit the following documents online before December 31.
- Supplemental Information form (NOTE: you will need to complete the form in one sitting. Please be prepared with all your materials. Screen shots of the form can be found here to aid your preparation)
- Please send GRE score reports to: Marine Biology Graduate Program, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2525 Correa Road, HIG 132, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Statement of Objectives form
3. Three letters of reference
- Please fill out the top part of the Letter of Reference and Graduate Assistantship Evaluation Form (Evaluation Form)
- Send each of your recommenders the form to accompany his/her letter of reference
- Your recommenders will then need to email their letters and Evaluation Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any additional application materials (CV/resume) that are not submitted via the Supplemental Information form may be sent to the program office at email@example.com. Subject line of email must be in the following format: LAST, FIRST - Degree Objective (either MS or PhD) [e.g. Doe, Jane - MS]