How to Apply
1. Students must apply for admission to the Graduate Division at the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa campus before December 31 to enroll for the following August.
- Online Application
- Send Transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS exam scores to the Graduate Division
- Address: Graduate Division, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2540 Maile Way, Spalding Hall 353, Honolulu, HI 96822
2. Submit the following documents online before December 31.
- Supplemental Information form (NOTE: you will need to complete the form in one sitting. Please be prepared with all your materials. Screen shots of the form can be found here to aid your preparation)
- Please send GRE score reports to: Marine Biology Graduate Program, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2525 Correa Road, HIG 132, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Statement of Objectives form
3. Three letters of reference
- Please fill out the top part of the Letter of Reference and Graduate Assistantship Evaluation Form (Evaluation Form)
- Send each of your recommenders the form to accompany his/her letter of reference
- You recommender needs to submit one pdf that includes the Evaluation Form and his/her letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any additional application materials (CV/resume) may be sent to the program office at email@example.com. Subject line of email must be in the following format: LAST, FIRST - Degree Sought (PhD or MS)