How to ApplyApplications for Fall 2014 Admission are now closed
1. Students must apply for admission to the Graduate Division at the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa campus before December 31 to enroll for the following August.
- Online Application
- Send Transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS exam scores to the Graduate Division
- Address: Graduate Division, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2540 Maile Way, Spalding Hall 353, Honolulu, HI 96822
2. Submit the following documents online before December 31.
- Supplemental Information form (NOTE: you will need to complete the form in one sitting. Please be prepared with all your materials. Screen shots of the form can be found here to aid your preparation)
- Please send GRE score reports to: Marine Biology Graduate Program, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2525 Correa Road, HIG 132, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Statement of Objectives form
3. Three letters of reference
- Please fill out the top part of the Letter of Reference and Graduate Assistantship Evaluation Form (Evaluation Form)
- Send each of your recommenders the form to accompany his/her letter of reference
- You recommender needs to submit one pdf that includes the Evaluation Form and his/her letter to email@example.com
Any additional application materials (CV/resume) may be sent to the program office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line of email must be in the following format: LAST, FIRST - Degree Sought (PhD or MS)