Public tuition hearings announced
The University of Hawai‘i Board of Regents believes that affordable access to high-quality public higher education is more important than ever for the State of Hawai‘i in challenging economic times.
With the current six-year tuition schedule expiring in 2012, the board will consider a new tuition schedule for differentiated increases that includes modest increases for resident undergraduates in the first year, aligns graduate and nonresident rates at market or cost and proposes substantial increases in financial assistance.
No decision will be made without opportunity for public comment, see the hearing schedule below.
See the hearing schedule and find out more on the UH System tuition update page.
Get the latest updates via UH System social media accounts
- Spring commencement ceremonies scheduled
- Proposed modest tuition increases to fund needed maintenance
- UH presents proposed tuition schedule at statewide public meetings
- Regents reduce previously approved tuition increases
- Enrollment jumps at UH West Oahu