Nominate outstanding UH graduates for Distinguished Alumni Awards
The University of Hawaiʻi Alumni Association is accepting nominations for the 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards. Alumni from any of the University of Hawaiʻi’s 10 campuses are eligible to be nominated. The deadline for submitting entries is October 31. (Editor’s note: The deadline has been extended to November 10) Recipients will be announced in January 2012.
The Distinguished Alumni Awards pays tribute to notable alumni who bring high honor to themselves, the community and the University of Hawaiʻi. These outstanding individuals will be honored at the Distinguished Alumni Awards dinner on May 10, 2012.
For nomination criteria, a list of past honorees and more information about the UHAA Distinguished Alumni Awards, visit the UHAA website or contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (808) 956-ALUM (2586) or (877) UH-ALUM (842-5867).
- Nakasone and Pettit join the UH Foundation Board
- Coach's corner, aquaponics and more in UH magazine
- More-affordable legacies at UH and more in the news
- UH alumni profile: Felton Thomas Jr. continues a legacy at the Cleveland Public Library
- November Malamalama in mail and online