APEC videos highlight UH programs
University of Hawaiʻi science and health programs are featured in Leaders’ Week TV, a collection of 40 videos highlighting Hawaiian culture and perspectives and innovative Hawaiʻi-based research and business initiatives.
Two that prominently feature University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa are embedded below, or browse all the Leader’ Week TV videos online.
Video: From Deep Space to Deep Sea
A short video about earth, ocean and space sciences in Hawaiʻi includes the Institute for Astronomy, Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and Planetology and School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology among the featured programs.
Video: A Center for Research and Advancement
About Leaders’ Week TV
Leaders’ Week TV was created for the 2011 APEC Hawaiʻi Host Committee by 1013 Integrated, a Pacific Focus company. It will play 24 hours a day in the 30 APEC host hotels on Oʻahu via the hotel Visitor Video television network in conjunction with Convention Television.
- Linking obesity and breast cancer, and more in the news
- Scientists project rainfall changes for next 30 years
- Anonymous donor makes $9.2 million gift to UH
- The economic contribution of the Hawaii Innovation Initiative
- New satellite facility in operation and more in the news