Manoa band holds holiday fun run December 11
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Band holds its annual Holiday Fun Run December 11, 9–11 a.m., at T. C. Ching Field on the lower Mānoa campus.
The event, which is open to runners, walkers, crawlers, strollers and animals on leashes, raises travel money so the band can attend a football away-game each year.
Prizes will be awarded for most creative holiday costume, best dressed pet and best dressed keiki UH fan (ages 0–5).
The band will provide entertainment, and refreshments will be available for purchase.
Enter by December 7 to participate. Cost is $30, $20 for students, free for the under-6 set and includes an official UH Band drawstring bag and contest entry.
Download the entry form (328 KB PDF).
- Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem performs at UH Hilo and Mānoa
- Las Cafeteras performs in Hawaiʻi
- A Mānoa Christmas brings holiday cheer
- $500,000 gift funds music endowment
- Mari Yoshihara competes in international amateur piano competition