China-focused architecture degree signing ceremony
The new Global Track China Focus will provide students with the opportunity to study in Hawaiʻi and China. Architecture students also have the option to receive a National Board of Architectural Accreditation accredited master of architecture from Tongji University and a National Architectural Accrediting Board accredited doctor of architecture from Mānoa.
With the United States and China representing the two largest construction economies in the world, this track offers students unprecedented advantages. No other institutional partnership in the world offers accredited professional architectural degrees in the world’s two largest construction economies–the U.S. and China. Learn more.
The School of Architecture hosted a signing ceremony on December 6. Mānoa Chancellor Virginia Hinshaw, School of Architecture Dean Clark Llewellyn, Tongji University President Pei Gang and the College of Architecture and Urban Planning Vice Dean and Professor Huang Yiru attended the event.
- School of Architecture lands top China construction partnership
- Faculty trace first Koreans, ancient Chinese mariners
- Philippine congressman to speak on APEC
- Chinese agreement promotes joint engineering research
- Computer science professionals from China welcomed to UH