Reduced operations during holiday break
The University of Hawaiʻi System offices and campuses statewide will be reducing or suspending operations on non-instructional days from December 17, 2011–January 2, 2012. The reduction in operations is in support of continuing efforts to reduce energy consumption and recover cost savings.
Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2, are state holidays and all offices will be closed on those days.
See the UH System Reduced Campus Operations webpage with more details and specific information on how individual campus functions and activities may be affected.
- Reduced operations during winter break
- Photos: Congratulations UH graduates!
- New UH sustainability policy aims for carbon neutrality by 2050
- Annual UH Food Drive underway
- State leaders launch sustainability dashboard