Reduced operations during holiday break
The University of Hawaiʻi System offices and campuses statewide will be reducing or suspending operations on non-instructional days from December 17, 2011–January 2, 2012. The reduction in operations is in support of continuing efforts to reduce energy consumption and recover cost savings.
Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2, are state holidays and all offices will be closed on those days.
See the UH System Reduced Campus Operations webpage with more details and specific information on how individual campus functions and activities may be affected.
- Native Hawaiian scholarship workshops planned
- Sexual assault and harassment policy updated by UH
- October 17 update: Hurricane Ana
- Ethics violations prompt gift disclosure reminder
- UH Alert system test scheduled for April 18