Reduced operations during holiday break
The University of Hawaiʻi System offices and campuses statewide will be reducing or suspending operations on non-instructional days from December 17, 2011–January 2, 2012. The reduction in operations is in support of continuing efforts to reduce energy consumption and recover cost savings.
Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2, are state holidays and all offices will be closed on those days.
See the UH System Reduced Campus Operations webpage with more details and specific information on how individual campus functions and activities may be affected.
- UH keeping close watch on impact of U.S. travel restrictions
- President’s February highlights and updates
- Students encouraged to take 15 to Finish
- President's letter to the UH ohana
- New law sets net-zero energy goal for UH