Nursing simulation center debuts
A new state-of-the-art, $8 million simulation center debuts this month at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa that will put the School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene on the map as a leader in the use of simulation in healthcare education.
The UH Translational Health Science Simulation Center in Webster Hall on the Mānoa campus will serve as a campus hub for interdisciplinary health science research, simulation and research education. Students, educators, practicing healthcare providers and researchers will be able to utilize the simulation and learning laboratory.
Read more about the center in this week’s MidWeek cover story.
Virtual Tour and Interactive Map
The UH Translational Health Science Simulation Center website features a virtual tour and interactive map of the facility. See an introduction of the center in the video below and visit the website for similar videos explaining the different rooms and facilities in the center.
Article updated on January 13, 2012.
- Real drama benefits nursing students
- Director of health science simulation center earns national certification
- Educational experience of veterans honored alongside service
- Online nursing programs at UH Manoa rise in U.S. News and World Report ranking
- Volcano Awareness Month is January 2012