Data breach lawsuit settlement notice posted
The Notice of Class Action Settlement for the recent UH Data Breach Lawsuit has been posted online.
Questions about the settlement should be directed to the contact information listed on the page.
“The university is pleased that it was able to settle this case by providing two years of credit monitoring and credit restoration services to those class members who request them,” said Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer David Lassner. “The university is also working diligently to significantly reduce the chance of future data breaches.”
- UH IT Center wins nationally for audio visual technology
- New Information Technology Center open house
- UH President Lassner gifts $76,000 to support UH information technology
- University breaks ground for information technology center
- UH Information Technology Center awarded LEED Gold