University officials tour UH fire site
University of Hawaiʻi Board of Regents Chair Eric Martinson and Vice Chair James Lee toured the aftermath of the February 12 fire on the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa lower campus.
The blaze, thought by Honolulu Fire Department officials to have been sparked by overheated electrical wiring in the portable building walls, consumed at least half of the building which housed UH System fiscal staff and damaged the other half of the building with smoke and water.
UH officials including Vice Presidents Howard Todo, John Morton, and others walked through the devastated site, some for the first time.
No related posts.