Reduced operations during spring break
The University of Hawaiʻi’s 10 campuses will be reducing or suspending operations on non-instructional days from March 27–30, 2012. The reduction in operations is in support of continuing efforts to reduce energy consumption and operating costs.
All offices will be closed on Monday, March 26, in observance of Prince Kuhio Day, a state holiday.
See the UH System Reduced Campus Operations webpage with more details and specific information on how individual campus functions and activities may be affected.
- New registration app guides students to timely graduation
- President’s February highlights and updates
- Chance for students to #BeHeardUH about sexual harassment and gender violence
- Reduced operations during holiday break
- Students encouraged to take 15 to Finish