Magic Tree House Space Mission show at Imaginarium
Based on the popular children’s book series, Magic Tree House, the story follows Jack and Annie on a special mission to uncover the mysteries of space.
The Hōkūlani Imaginarium is a high tech planetarium and multimedia facility. Its 360-degree environment makes viewers feel as if they are part of the unfolding scene.
For reservations call (808) 235-7433. Admission is $7 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under and $6 for UH students, military or seniors over 65. For more information, contact Mary Beth Laychak at (808) 235-7350.
- Hōkūlani Imaginarium heats up for Valentine’s Day
- An endangered reef, a lunar riddle and two fish on a mission
- Starry splendor this summer at Hōkūlani Imaginarium
- Hōkūlani Imaginarium warms up for the holidays with Season of Light
- Paliku Arts Festival at Windward Community College