UH Manoa group performs at Kennedy Center in D.C.
The Tuahine Troupe from Hawaiʻinuiākea School of Hawaiian Knowledge at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, performed at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C. on Friday, July 6, 2012.
The performance on the Kennedy Center’s Millennium Stage was part of the 2012 Smithsonian Folklife Festival.
- UH Manoa loi patch will be replicated on National Mall
- Prepping for Smithsonian Folklife Festival
- UH educators honored by Native Hawaiian Education Association
- $69 million for Native Hawaiian education
- Hawaiian moʻolelo bursts onto Kennedy Theatre