UH Manoa group performs at Kennedy Center in D.C.
The Tuahine Troupe from Hawaiʻinuiākea School of Hawaiian Knowledge at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, performed at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C. on Friday, July 6, 2012.
The performance on the Kennedy Center’s Millennium Stage was part of the 2012 Smithsonian Folklife Festival.
- UH Manoa loi patch will be replicated on National Mall
- UH educators honored by Native Hawaiian Education Association
- Lunar conference on climate change launched at UH Mānoa
- Educational leaders from Mexico visit with Hawaiʻinuiākea faculty at UH Mānoa
- $69 million for Native Hawaiian education