Sea Grant College Program requesting proposals
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Sea Grant College Program is requesting preliminary proposals for funding available beginning February 1, 2014 and ending January 31, 2016.
Application deadline is Friday, November 16, 2012. Go to the Sea Grant College Program website for complete details.
*November 14 update—Due to unforeseen technical problems, the deadline for submitting the UH Sea Grant preliminary proposal for 2014–16 will be extended to Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- Voice of the Sea television show launches in January
- Sea Grant receives prestigious hurricane preparedness award
- Sea-level rise drives shoreline retreat in Hawaii
- UH on the forefront of coral bleaching research
- Web tool catalogs coral and symbiotic organism data