Homecoming 2012 kicks off at UH Manoa
The full week of exciting activities includes the Framing Paradise: Photography and Waikīkī art exhibit and the Ka Leo Arts Festival. There will be a homecoming fair at the Clarence T.C. Ching Field and a function at the M Nightclub, both of which are open to the public.
Support UH Mānoa student athletes at this year’s homecoming sporting events in women’s soccer, women’s volleyball and football. The women’s soccer team takes on Cal State Fullerton at the Waipiʻo Soccer Stadium at 5 p.m. on October 7. Then women’s volleyball faces Cal State Northridge at 7 p.m. at the Stan Sheriff Center on October 12, followed by the homecoming football game against New Mexico State at 6 p.m. on October 13 at Aloha Stadium.
Read the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa news release for the complete homecoming schedule.
- Wahine sand volleyball receives $100,000 pledge
- Coach Shoji looks back at 40 years of Wahine volleyball
- Governor Ige honors UH athletes and coaches
- Four UH Mānoa head coaches featured in anti-violence public service announcement
- Governor proclaims Wahine volleyball team day